Type : Learning Hub
Duration : 4 weeks
Date : July 5 to July 28, Every Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
Timings : 10:00 am UTC+4 - 1:00 pm UTC+4
The Awecademy Advanced program is a 4-week booster program for learners who have completed the 6-month Learning Hub program. It is designed for young minds to develop skills, competencies, and values to survive in a world of accelerating change. Click here to view the overview deck.
12 Sessions over 4 weeks
3 sessions a week
10 hours a week of training & personal development
AED 2,500 / USD 680 per student (for entire program)
Program Dates & Times
5th July – 28th July 2020
Every Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
1 additional hour a week of one-on-one mentorship session booked at a time that suits the learner and mentor.
Learners will continue to embark upon project-based and personalized pathways.
Through workshops and mentorship sessions, learners will be guided to accomplish at least 2 of the following outcomes by the end of the program:
- Complete a full business plan for their solution
- Execute and implement their solution in the real world.
- Complete and execute branding and marketing plan for their organization and the team.
- Continue to expand on their solution or design entirely new solutions.
Format & Structure
The daily sessions will be interactive, live and consist of both individual and group exercises and activities.
Each day will also include a career story from a guest speaker and a portfolio-building activity.
- 10:00 am – 10:40 am – Live Interactive session
- 10:40 am – 11:00 am- Guided Independent Learning
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am – Guest Speaker & Career Story
- 11:30 am – 11:40 am – Comfort Break
- 11:40 am – 12:10 pm – Live Workshop: Project
- 12:10 pm – 01:00 pm – Independent Autonomous Learning Activity
In addition to the above, 1 additional hour 1-on-1 mentorship session booked every week (at a time that suits the learner + mentor).
- Session 1: Resilience & Grit
- Session 2: Sales & Marketing Fundamentals
- Session 3: Leveraging Digital Networks
- Session 4: Logic & Reason
- Session 5: Effective Discourse & Conflict Resolution
- Session 6: Digital Governance
- Session 7: Data Literacy
- Session 8: Consciousness
- Session 9: Financial Literacy
- Session 10: Meaningful Relationships
- Session 11: Film, Art & Literary Analysis
- Session 12: Beginning of Infinity
Bookings are closed for this program.