Type : Summer Camp
Duration : 2 weeks (10 sessions)
Date : July 5 - July 16
Timings : 12:00 pm UTC+4 - 3:00 pm UTC+4
The online summer program is a 10-day program for young minds to develop skills, competencies, and values to tackle a world of accelerating change. Click here to view the overview deck.
- Awe-inspiring and engaging curriculum.
- Live sessions with group activities, discussions, games, and exercises.
- Emphasis on interdisciplinary skills and future fluencies.
- Career stories from guest speakers sharing insights from the workforce.
- Daily creative and innovative projects.
- Personalized feedback from mentors, and facilitators.
Each day will focus on a theme, fluency, or competency that will equip learners to contribute to positive civilization-level change:
- Day 1: Jobs & Industries of the Future
- Day 2: Critical & Scientific Thinking
- Day 3: A.I & Post-automation
- Day 4: Cosmic Perspectives
- Day 5: Future Ethics
- Day 6: Preparing for the Gig Economy & Remote Workforce
- Day 7: Systems Thinking, Process Thinking & Deep ecology
- Day 8: Exponential Organizations
- Day 9: Mindfulness & Emotional Intelligence
- Day 10: Civic Responsibilities
AED 950 / USD260 per learner (for the entire program)
Target Age: 13+
Program Dates & Timings
- Cohort 1 – July 5th to July 16th
- Sunday through Thursday
- From 12 pm – 3 pm GMT +4
The daily sessions will be interactive, live and consist of both individual and group exercises and activities. Each day will also include a career story from a guest speaker and a portfolio-building activity. Daily format:
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm – Live Interactive Session
- 12:30 pm – 01:00 pm- Guided Learning Activity
- 01:00 pm – 01:30 pm – Guest Speaker
- 01:30 – 01:40 – Comfort Break
- 01:40 – 02:25 – Creative Project
- 02:25 – 3:00 – Online Interactive PlenarySession
If you have questions about the program and would like to speak to a member of our team before registering, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via [email protected]
Bookings are closed for this program.